Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas Spirit

In the last couple of weeks, I have sent off the first full batch of letters to local businesses asking them if they would be interested in sponsoring me, or if they would be willing to have a collection box and/or poster in their office or shop. Hopefully this will help to increase awareness of my fundraising around my town and will help me to spread the word of what I am doing.

Secondly, my family and I decided that we would include a short letter explaining the expedition and asking  for any donations in selected Christmas cards sent to family and friends. Although we know that times are hard at the minute, we hope that in the spirit of Christmas people will be willing to give just a little bit towards me achieving my goal!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment